I feel your pain my friend. My Riv is also a little portly and I am
constantly scheming to lighten it up.

Here are my suggestions:

Ditch the front derailleur and the biggest chainring, and the front
shifter, go "one by".
Get an electric pump and pump up your tires to a PSI that feels just right
for you and your gear. Ride around wiht a notepad for a few weeks and try
different pressures. I have this electric pump that is accurate to a half a
PSI.
https://www.amazon.com/EPAuto-Portable-Compressor-Digital-Inflator/dp/B01L9WSTEG
Switch to Schwalbe Aerothan tubes (I just got one and I'm trying it out
now. Feels lighter a little bit.)
Get SKS plastic fenders or ditch fenders entirely for the tour (bring rain
pants instead).

Get a titanium railed Brooks? (expensive but kewl)
Ditch the front rack and run two panniers plus a duffle bag or saddle bag
on top.
Ditch the dynamo and ride during the day?
Switch to nylon pedals?

I hope these help! Post a ride report from your camping trip please.

Michael