New posting with the "correct" frame size.

Official size is a 60, though has a 57cm top tube center-to-center rather
than a 58 as the catalog geo indicates.

Frame is in great shape, one small dent on the top tube presumably from the
handlebar/shifter hitting it. I've tried to capture most of the paint
scratches. This made a great 650bx42 conversion with fenders. I used Tektro
R559 brakes to reach the lower rim brake surface. As a 700c build, I was
able to do 32s with fenders.

Comes with an Ultegra Headset installed and cable stops.

I'll include an original Rambouillet catalog as well.

I did just find the Tektro R559 brakes I used for the 650b conversion and
the 650bx42 Rene Herse Pumpkin Ridge Tires as well. The brakes have special
pad holders that lower the brake pads down a few mms to reach the brake
surface of a 650b rim. If the buyer is interested, I could sell these with
the frame for extra. $60 for the tires, $75 for the brakeset with
pads/extenders.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kVPXz1K3bdXdt4ax9

$750 plus shipping via ups ground.

Thanks!