$1500 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2024, at 3:26 PM, ryan.trent.ol...@gmail.com wrote:

Bump $1700 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2024, at 5:27 PM, R Olson <ryan.trent.ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bump - $1800 plus shipping or make me an offer.

On Sunday, June 16, 2024 at 9:42:52 AM UTC-6 R Olson wrote:

I’ve decided to go ahead and list this bike here.  This is a phenomenal bike.  I’ve said many times on this list before, it’s the best bike I’ve ever owned and still stand by that.  Just not doing the long road rides that I used to.  It’s in great condition, with the exception of the paint.  The paint is chipped in many places as you can see in the photos.  You can get a complete bike and re-do the paint for less than the cost (and wait) of a new frame.  Saddle and pedals are included!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dKm8kgX7V2Nu8K34A

$1,900.  Buyer pays for the shipping.

Parts List:

Frame and fork:  61cm Roadeo frame, Waterford made, heated treated steel

Handlebar:  48mm Nitto Noodles wrapped in blue newbaum’s cloth tape (no shellac)

Stem:  Nitto dirt drop, 100mm (I have a technomic 100m that I can include if you don’t like the dirt drop)

Brifters:  Shimano ST-R7000 105 Shift/Brake Lever

Brakes:  Shimano BR-R451 Mid Reach Brake Caliper

Front derailer:  Shimano FD-R8000 Ultegra Double Front Derailleur

Rear derailer: Shimano RD-R8000 Ultegra Rear Derailleur

Bottom Bracket:  Shimano SM-BBR60 Ultegra 6800

Crank: Shimano FC-R8000 Ultegra Double Crankset - 175mm x 34/50t

Pedals: VP Components VP-001 Platform Pedals, Blue

Saddle:  Ergon sport saddle with cutout.

Wheelset:  Velocity A23’s laced to Shimano 105 hubs, built by Rich at Hands on Wheels, 36 F/R with 11 spd Shimano Ultegra cassette

Continental Grand Prix 5000 with plenty of life left, with TPU tubes.