I have 2, L' avecaise frames from Jeff Lyon.
The first is set up as a dedicated Rando bike and the other as a lighter
weight, road bike.
Both are 59cm ST, 58 cm TT, 700c wheels and can fit 35mm tires and fenders
with dual pivot brakes.
28mm, 7-4-7 top tube and 38mm down tubes
Seat & Headtube angle 72.5 degrees
BB drop 78mm
Chainstay Length 44cm
Fork rake 58mm
Both frames weigh just a hair over 6lbs with the 1 1/8 fork included.
I think they ride great and if the frame for sale rides anything like mine,
I think the buyer will be very pleased.