Cody incase you do not get one sooner, I would contact a local Riv dealer
to secure and order you an Appaloosa frame (August 16 presale).

If you have only based this off of the geometry chart I highly recommend
using Riv's PBH guide before spending so much on the frame.

Good luck with finding your next Riv!