Joe, you drive a bus? AWESOME.

I missed my pre-Covid bus commute so much I bought a bus of my own… :) Sold
now, and I’m back on the GGT several times a week. Next week I’m going to
start bringing my Quickbeam and riding partway.

On Tuesdays I want to get off the bus and join our big Taco Tuesday ride,
but I need festive lights.

I roll through Lake County on Hwy 29/53/20 several times a month - I’ll
keep my eyes peeled for your bus!

Philip
Sonoma County / Nevada County