Lemme check our basement... I think we might have a Metro w/all the
xtras, brand new and unopened.  If we didn't give it away before our
last move, you can have it for free [pay something forward to someone
else at some point, if that's okay and not too pushy of me to
request?].

I stopped wearing a helmet last year, so I think we might have a new
unopened Metro [and I know for certain we have my used one].

Actually, I'll ask my wife [she's the Keeper of All-Things-Basement].

-Scott