One last try.  They have new sets in at Riv but they won't be ready
for awhile and they won't be the raw finish (which I like).  If anyone
wants a larger set or one that isn't raw hit me up and I will take
yours and give you money for a new set :)

Or maybe someone decided they simply don't like their set??