I went to Riv HQ and picked up my 58cm Complete RoadUno.  I picked up the
bike in the box to do the build myself.  I also splurged on an extra 250mm
length Nitto S83 seat post.

I did pretty much the whole build this afternoon, except I neglected to
secure a chain.  I thought I had plenty of chain-stock on hand, but it
turns out I only had 10sp chains, which I'm not prepared to deploy just
yet.

The setup was straightforward, but I did completely disassemble everything
that was pre-assembled in the complete.  The frame set is not light: 5.83
pounds for the 58cm frame with headset cups, 2.18 pounds for the fork with
enormously long steerer.  The new svelte Silver 3 cranks are roughly 25%
lighter than the Silver 1 cranks.

Thread chasing was necessary on the RD hanger, but it was aligned
perfectly.  Most but not all of the H2O bolt and fender bolt bosses were
already chased.  It was all straightforward prep for a mechanic.  There was
no BB cable guide included, but I had those on-hand.  I installed a Shimano
CX70 front der and a White Industries DOS ENO 16/19 freewheel.  I installed
a Suntour Sprint down tube shifter on the shifter boss, with my own custom
machined stop that causes it to sit proud of the down tube in the
small-ring position.

With the faceplater stem pretty much slammed, and the saddle at my height,
I'm happy at the silhouette of the bike.  I'm eager to get a chain on it
and start riding it.

Have a look:
 https://flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/albums/72177720319657823

Bill Lindsay