There is a set of long-reach bullmoose bars on the way to my office
right now.  Extra-special, Jay had them powdercoated to match my
Bombadil.  I cant wait to see how that comes together.

The noodle cockpit setup from the Bombadil will get handed down to the
Hunqapillar as a result.  46 Noodles, Tektro levers and interupters.
Retro-friction (Suntour) barcon shifting.  Toshi Orange cloth (if
Orange ends up being the panel color).  I'll be running Big Apple 60s
on Bontrager Fairlane Rims.  The wheels are sitting in the garage, air
in the tires and everything.

The only slightly unusual thing is that I plan on setting it up as a
compact double with a 29/46 in front and that humongous 12-36 9-speed
cassette in back.  I did the math and was surprised when I realized a
29-36 is lower by a touch than a 26-32.   It's only a couple inches
higher than the 24-32 that most of you are running as your lowest
low.

Ritchey seatpost, and WTB Deva saddle bought on-list from the
'fiend.