@Patrick,
Most all Rivendell bicycles hold their resale value. Pending on what
componentry the seller has on his or her bicycle and the scarcity, the
price range can vary any where from $1800.00 to $4000.00.

You can find a used Clem for around $1800.00 and up. I sold my 59cm for
$1800.00 locally. For shipping you are looking at around $200.00 through
BikeFlights.

"The head tube is 71.5 degrees on the old "H" model.  On the new "L" model
is 69.5 degrees. Therefore it will be a bit better for off road. It also
has quite a bit more fork rake" from Ryan Frahm.

What color of Clem are you specifically looking for ?

Kim Hetzel.