Hi folks,
 I received the romulus from Andrew yesterday and have taken it for
some short rides.

There was a little bit of scraping and one uglier gouge from the
shipping/packing but Andrew was nice enough to not charge me for the
packing therefore, so that was considerate and good of him. I'd not be
afraid of recommending to folks to buy stuff from him. Thank You
Andrew.

I haven't stripped everything down to framesaver it, yet, but that's
part of the plan before bed, I think.

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of it all back together:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/4728596491/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/4729241490/

and just for the record there is something about the romulus headbadge
that I REALLY REALLY like.

It rides great and seems to fit better in this size, which I'm very
happy about. I need to drop the stem from the 11cm to a 9cm but that's
pretty easy since I already have one.

I'm looking forward to much longer rides on it.

-sv

ps: anyone know where I might be able to find a matching color for the
rom paint or should I just break out the bottle of clear nail polish
like I normally do?