Cleaning out the garage! I think I had these up earlier this summer -
dropping prices on some of those previously listed items.

For simplicity's sake in claiming/paying these, I've add these to my
leather goods webshop which I've recently dusted off. The pertinent items
are here (and linked individually below):
https://www.treetopgoods.com/category/bicycle-goods

Please go through the webshop to claim and pay for something - PayPal
checkout is used for payment. Shipping is not included in the prices listed
below - I've approximated shipping in my shop. If actual shipping is off,
I'll send a refund. If I've undercharged shipping, then I'll cover it. I've
set up selling parts like this in the past and it's by far the easiest way
for me to do this.

There are off-topic leather goods available in the shop - feel free to add
- but they are off-topic so I won't go in to that here.

Ok... what do I have?

(1.) Nitto Tallux Stem
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/nitto-tallux-quill-stem-25-4mm-120mm>
- 12cm, 25.4mm clamp - used a bunch on my Clem, typical scratches on quill
and top of stem from flipping (gasp!) bike to change a tube - $35

(2.) Brooks B17 Saddle
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/brooks-b17-saddle-honey>- honey, now
aged to a dark brown - heavily used - I'm moving on to a new saddle - if
you're lighter weight than me, this might work just fine for you, but it
started to sag a bit too much for my comfort - lace it, stuff a la Riv, or
use as it is if it works for you - $45

(3.) Shimano Tiagra Road Brake Levers
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/shimano-tiagra-road-levers> - lightly
used, scratches on one lever, just levers (no cables/housing) - $10

(4.) IRD CAFAM Cantilever Brake Set
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/ird-cafam-cantilever-brake-set> -
original mid profile version, no mounting bolts or yokes, need new brake
pad inserts, polished silver - $15

(5.) Nitto Rear Cable Stop
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/nitto-rear-centerpull-cable-stop> -
model AS-2, for center pull/canti, the long version Riv sells, excellent
used condition - $10

(6.) Velo Orange Grand Cru Rando Bars
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/velo-orange-grand-cru-randonneur-handlebar-50cm>

- 50cm, 26.0, mounted to test fit on bike, don’t think I actually rode
these - $30

(7.) Leather Mud Flaps
<https://www.treetopgoods.com/product/closeout-leather-mud-flap-for-bicycle-fenders>-

I make these - I'm changing up the shape on these so offering the last of
this batch at a lower price - $6