I like wool tops, but once the temperatures climb into the eighties, and
for a little more sun protection, I go with linen long-sleeved shirts. Toss
'em in the laundry, line dry with a little pull stretch, and fashionably
wrinkled (just like me) well past Labor Day.

I'd go 100% with wool underwear if I could find a guarantee like Darn Tough
advertises for its socks!