Ryan, as you well know, these boats don't need a lot of water. I was along
stretches yesterday where the river bottom was just inches away.

Patrick, Because I live right near the trail and the river, these trips are
usually 20-25km- half riding up the valley, and half floating down. The
bigger commitment is time, usually between 4-6 hours. There are just too
many swimming holes and cool spots to check out along the way!

Cheers.