Go to the dealers, Liz. They will have one.

On Sep 27, 2024, at 3:20 PM, Liz Tilton <metil...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn’t get it. In the time it took American Express to confirm that I really DID want to make this purchase, they sold out. Agggh.

I’ll find one somewhere at some point, though. In the meantime I have two Rivendell beauties to ride and can look forward to the Platypus when it comes.

Congratulations to all those winners who are thrilled right now!

Liz from Cincinnati

Sent with delight from my iPhone