What the heck! When did they stop including the loops on the sides? I have
a hard time imagining my Sackville ShopSack without them. I use them to
clip the bag to my Wald basket or I use the clips with a strap from a lap
top bag so I can sling it over my shoulder, which is very handy when we're
at the shore and I've got my hands full with other beach stuff. I suppose
there's a good reason (i.e. cost cutting), but without the loops they go
down a couple notches in desirability. To me, the loops were what
differentiated it form other bags which happened to fit into the Wald
basket.

JohnS