John Blish says:

Grant has mentioned several times that he found his KickBike convenient for
exercise and even occasional transportation during his time off the bike.
He mentioned yesterday that he is *now* "pitching that lifestyle." He ha

Grant Says: If I wrote "now" it was a mistake. Shouldn've been "not" .

However....whether I am now or not a card-carrying member of the Kickbike
community (and I am now not), I personally am a big fan of the things, and
they saved me from the car during my 7 weeks of no not now bike riding...and
of course, put me deep in touch with my inner lactic acid burn.

It's now not neat to know that John Blish is not just familiar with these
things, but has a hand in selling them, and demos. I have thought about
trying to corral a few more here (we have 3) and doing some purely
noncommercial fun (and yet, anaerobic! in the thigh!) trips of a few miles
on the bike paths.

For the cost of a carbon fiber fork, or a carbon fiber bar-stem combo, you
can get a Kickbike, and the Kickbike may do you more good, less harm, or
both.

Grant
Rivendell Bicycle Works
www.rivbike.com