On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Angus <angusle...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have installed 26x65 SKS fenders on the All-Rounder I ride to work.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/16951...@n08/4739416729/
>
> They easily cover the 26x2.0 Panaracer Ribmo tires, and seem to better
> protect the bike/rider from spray comming from the tires.

FWIW. I used mere 60 mm SKSes over 60 mm Big Apples and they successfully
kept water and mud spray off of me. And the 60 mm PB fenders work decently
even over the even fatter 65 mm (2.5") 622 BAs (65 mm because on 45 mm wide
rims), even tho' the sidewalls peak out from underneath.

> On caution with plastic fenders; while I was having the Atlantis re-
> painted, I stored the fenders in the attic above the garage...the
> front fender is now heavily warped (get's a tad warm in Texas in the
> summer!).

As the proverb says: What warps one way will warp the other way.