Thomas,

I had/am thinking of using brass fenders on an orange Rambouillet...it
may be quite bit of orange on a bike, but some paint their fenders
frame color.

If the brass would age/corrode over time...I would definitely do it!

But then again, perhaps it is not best to ask my advice regarding
style...my daughters tell me I don't get it right.

Angus