Great timing to read this post as this afternoon I take off to tour in
that region.

I'll be starting off in Quincy and making my way to Yosemite via the
Eastern entrance with a group of 4 and me on my Hillborne.

There will be some pushing I'm sure of my fully loaded ride.

Keep an eye out for us sometime around the 15th.

Cheers,
Adam