on 7/4/10 1:24 PM, S.Cutshall at clotht...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still trying to acclimate to these Nifty Swifty's.  Really like the
> soft'ish feel on bumpy stuff, but taking corners at higher speeds/and
> climbing steepy's... not so sure I am in Like with them.  I keep
> thinking the rear is flat'ing and/or I am going to fishtail the rear
> of the bike out from under me.

Try bumping 'em up about five pounds to start.  That's the feeling that
usually triggers a refill for me on the JB's.

Thanks for posting the updated images - that setup looks top-notch.

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Your Photos are needed! - Send them here -
http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"I threw one leg over my battle-scarred all-terrain stump-jumper and rode
several miles to work. I'd sprayed it with some cheap gold paint so it
wouldn't look nice. Locked my bike to a radiator, because you never knew,
and went in."
-- Neal Stephenson, "Zodiac"