I was going to suggest a Fifth Season bag, I have a Switchel sack, and though not roll top, it is a perfect basket bag, including the snaps on the side to keep it secure even in a Wald Racer basket.
On Saturday, May 17, 2025 at 6:51:50 PM UTC-7 Bicycle Belle Ding Ding! wrote: > Sounds perfect, Conway! I’ll DM you with his email. > Thanks! > Leah > > On Saturday, May 17, 2025 at 8:57:54 PM UTC-4 [email protected] > wrote: > >> I have a new analog/fifth season squall sack with a brown bottom orange >> top or a used one with a blue body dusty rose top. These are the original >> versions that have the brass hardware. I live them, but don't need two. >> >> On Saturday, May 17, 2025 at 7:41:19 PM UTC-5 Bicycle Belle Ding Ding! >> wrote: >> >>> A Michigan Riv-rider friend who is unable to post to the List is in >>> search of a “heavy-duty tote or roll top bag that I can put in my basket.” >>> >>> A Rivendell Shopsack would work, but they’re sold out. Anyone have one >>> they want to sell? >>> >>> He also mentioned a “wald 137 bag” - I’ve never heard of it. >>> >>> Anyway, if you have this type of bag kicking around and you want to >>> unload it, please let me know and I’ll put you in touch! >>> >>> Thanks, >>> Leah >>> >> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0511d250-1fb0-4d4d-a104-8c9584585cd3n%40googlegroups.com.
