Sorry for being so vague - that was the "newbie" part - I will take
some pics, and some measurements list components etc and post them
up.  It is an All Rounder capital "A" capital "R" and now that I read
it - it is 26" wheels.  I have only been lurking for a bit, but I
think you would say it is "riv'd" out with the brooks saddle, Nitto
racks etc... The guy I bought it from practically carried it like a
baby instead of wheeling it over - that just added to my neurosis...

Thanks for the input so far... William may be onto it - if it is worth
either way more or way less than I paid for it that would probably
help me know what to do with it! I did do a search of the boards and
did not see any of these for sale which means one of three things:

1.