IMHO -If you can make the bike fit you....ride it

When I ride to work it is on a 26" wheeled All-Rounder.  I lean it
against a bookcase next to my desk.  At first I got a lot of funny
looks (taking the bike up the elevator etc...) but now it has become
"the norm."

Some years ago I read a short piece on a Vintage Car meeting where
Porsche was the featured marque.  A journalist covering the event was
walking around with an executive from Porsche and as they came upon
the parking area full of Porsches being pampered by their loving
owners he made a comment to the effect "you must be proud to see so
many people taking such good care of these old Porsches" the reply was
something like..."No, it makes me very sad......we designed the cars
to be driven."

I believe Grant designed these bicycles to be ridden.

Angus