Have you thought of maybe lowering the bars 1/2 centimetre, using a
one-centimetre longer stem, and making sure the saddle is perfectly
level and not tilted back at all?

I know it is a bit presumptuous to comment on anyone's setup,
especially without seeing the person on the bike. But the way I
picture things, the bike pivots around the center of gravity, maybe
not exactly but more or less. That includes the weight of the bike,
the rider, and any stuff loaded on the bike. So if you move your own
weight forward slightly, the front end won't wander as much.

It is like when you have to paddle a canoe into the wind: if you put
most of the weight in the front of the canoe, it paddles straighter.

Anyway, it is a nice looking bike. I don't have a need for a Hillborne
right now, but something about that bike appeals to me. Even the ones
with two top tubes.