Listees,
FS are the following items:
1.  Bleriot 57cm 400$
about 300 miles ridden - prefer my q-beam
small paint chips
larger paint chips chaintube from dropped chain
Very small ding top tupe, barely visible - came that way from Riv -
likely UPS. About 3x6mm, may be 2mm "deep".
Pics available upon request.
Comes with bb and headset, installed by Riv.
2.  Shimano N71, 32h, synergy front wheel, built by Anthony K.
(Greenleaf). 300 miles. $150.
3.  XT, 32h, synergy rear, built by Anthony.  300 miles. 150$.
4.  Buy both wheels and I will include a set of CdLVs and Ruffy Tuffy's,
both with less than 150miles as well as the inner tubes.
5.  Berthoud fender 650b, drilled for Bleriot, $30.
6.  Sella Anatomica, Clydesdale, black, wathershed, $80.
too wide for me.  100 miles.  I weigh 140lbs.

Bleriot incl. bb and hs, plus wheels, tyres, fenders $700.
Preference to selling everything to one person vs. parts.
Frame only will only be sold after wheels have gone.

Contact me off list.
Local inspection welcome (NH).
Shipping not included.
Paypal only.