I sold that the very same (well, same color, model year etc...)
Bridgestone bike earlier in the year to help finance my Sam Hillborne
purchase. It was in perfect condition, sold it on Craigslist way too
cheap. I'm still kicking myself for that one. Anyway, the RB-2 is a
great bike.

I suggest sky blue tape with clear shellac and twine. I would put Jack
Browns on it too, if they fit. Would also throw a Brooks B17 (honey)
saddle on it It. Heck it would be so nice I would buy it from you!

Joel