Yep.  Bob was just out here, to PDX, for a visit...

we discussed the new bike, took measurements [pretty amazing-he
brought the measurements from my first fitting 4.5yrs ago, when I
weighed 500 pounds, the differences are drastic], and he will be
starting on it within a month or so.
I am excited... the bike is going to be something else.

-Scott