From: CycloFiend <cyclofi...@earthlink.net>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, July 13, 2010 8:43:45 AM
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: SFRandonneurs "Fall" Populaire - July 17th

on 7/12/10 10:28 PM, RonLau at ron...@ronlau.com wrote:

> Reminder to all Bay Area folks, this coming Sat. is the ride, hope to
> see you folks out there.

This is a wonderful event with a great group of riders - more info here:

http://sfrandonneurs.org/fall-2010-115k-populaire.htm

No charge for the event, but you do need to register.  As far as
fenders/lights - like Mike said, not a requirement. The SF Bay area _is_ the
queen of the microclimates, though most of this route is pretty temperate.

unfortunately, it looks like my morning is booked - hopefully I can get free
in time to see some of you folks on the return leg.

Ride safe, have fun!

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar