I'm internet famous! Or, my bike is, anyway. Next time someone's
taking pictures I'll get out of the way of the real subject. (Am I
jealous that my bike is better looking than me? Not at all.)

Other fun facts:
- Shimano 8-speed hub on the back
- Sturmey generator/drum brake (lights are off right now; need to
figure out how to put them on without fenders or a rack)
- In Portland I usually roll with some pretty fenders and a huge back
rack, but I'm keeping it lean for summer in DC.
- I love my bike. Love.

Been meaning to take some more pictures and show it off. Thanks for
doing it for me! :)

devin