As mine is the early green Hillborne, probably not.  Hiawatha Cyclery
has set up a new Hillorange with Panaracer 700x45 tires and they fit
without fenders.

Don't need the BAs on the Hillborne as those (in 26x2.0) are on
another bike. Sorta like having different tires on different bikes.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN