The soma buena vista comes in a 42cm size.  The salsa vaya comes in a 50cm
although according to the geometry chart, the seat tube measures 45cm.

Both use 26" (559mm) wheels.

http://www.somafab.com/bvista.html

http://salsacycles.com/bikes/vaya/frame/

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM, cyclotourist <cyclotour...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Oops, that was a RBW'er in Fort Collins.  Found an incredible nice 43.5cm
> custom made Hujsak
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20070502135954/http://www.hujsak.com/>bike
> built around 650c wheels.
>
> 'Nother good small bike is the Redline Conquest
> 24.<http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bikes/cyclocross/2010-conquest-24>
> They have the benefit of decent tire clearance.
>
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM, cyclotourist <cyclotour...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Patience in looking for a used one, along w/ putting the All Hands On Deck
>> call out on the RBW list is probably the best thing you can do.  My friend's
>> wife bought a very small (42cm) bike w/ 650c wheels due to a friend of a
>> friend that knew about some bike for sale in Texas.
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Jim M. <mather...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Hilborne comes in a 48. If a new Riv is too expensive, there are
>>> older road bikes available in small sizes if you keep your eyes
>>> peeled. My wife has an 80's Trek and a Fuso in 48 but neither are for
>>> sale. If I was small enough, I'd go for a Vitus like this:
>>> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1860063345.html
>>>
>>> Also, Surly's go to 42cm in several models, and Soma goes to at least
>>> 48cm.

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers,
>> David
>> Redlands, CA
>>
>> "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
>> wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
>> scientist guy
>>

> --
> Cheers,
> David
> Redlands, CA
>
> "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
> wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
> scientist guy

Where did the spring go?
Where did my hormones go?
Where did my energy go?