On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Seth Vidal <skvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM, pruckelshaus <pruckelsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Don't stop at drawing it, build it!  I built my first frame this past
>> spring, had a blast, learned a lot, and ended up with one of the
>> nicest frames I've ever ridden!
>>

> I realize this is off-topic but Mike Flanigan of ANT bikes in
> massachussets offers a bike building class where you get one one one
> lessons and leave the class with a bike frame. I know at least one
> person who has taken this course and he really enjoyed it.
>
> http://antbikemike.wordpress.com/br-3/

Doug Fattic in Michigan also does framebuilding classes, in fact i
think he's mostly teaching now and now building many frames. A friend
here in town took the class last fall and made a beautiful road frame.
I know other local builders will sometimes take on an apprentice, but
there aren't that many who do regular classes.

--
Bill Connell
St. Paul, MN