Update - got my shirt yesterday.  Washed it last night and wore to
work today.  At 6' and 220, the XL fits.  In a perfect world would
like the shirt tails and sleeves about 1/2 inch longer.  That's my
preference.  It looks fine.  And probably better when the shirt is
untucked over MUSA shorts.

Also, the color shown on the website isn't necessarily that accurate.
The shot of the label is the best at showing the red.  Otherwise, it
veers a bit to the pink for my taste.  In person, it definitely seems
red.  With a nice strong blue stripe.

So, yeah, the shirt is nice.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN
(well past 40 and looking like a dork for more than half that time)