Took the wife and our bikes on a short trip this weekend.  Went to
Wisconsin to ride, eat, and relax.  Had been on these trails a couple
of months ago, but with a different bike.  This time, took the
Hillborne.  After some misgivings, realized the bike could handle
these trails just fine.  About perfectly, in fact.  The 40mm wide
tires were wide enough for the gravel and less than optimum paving.
And the high handlebars and comfy handling of the bike combined to
make riding seriously fun.

The only thing less than ideal was the weather, which was slightly on
the hot and humid side.  Although not as bad as feared.  At least
until Tuesday.  A short jaunt on the trails that morning had me
perspiring quite freely.  Didn't see any fish mistaking the air for
the water, but it was close.

May be adding a few photos to this set in the near future.  Had to get
a roll of film developed.  And, well, we'll see what develops.
Otherwise, the set is here - http://tinyurl.com/2bdcrct

BTW, finally have over 1,000 miles on the Hillborne.  For some reason,
it was the last of the three main bikes to do that this year.   Will
need to make up for that.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN