My wife works at Habitat for Humanity and they have a beautiful
riv'ish bike available at a fair/great price right now.  I almost
jumped on it to then re-sell, but I'm not interested in the hassle to
make a small bit of cash.

Anyway, it's a beautiful bike...original paint, TA cranks, Campy
headset/hubs/dropouts, Suntour fd, rd, and bar end shifters, Mafac
centerpull brakes and levers.  Stickers are peeling but the paint
looks great.  I did not measure the bike but stood next to
it...probably a 54-56cm frame.  Lots of nice details still in place
like original Campy fd cable and brake housing guides.  Root beer
color.

They are asking $195.  Could be a great score if your are in the
area.

Google and contact Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity if interested.
You want to speak with the people in the "home store".

Regards