I got the re-painted Atlantis "up and running" last weekend.  I think
it turned out well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16951...@n08/4847125706/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16951...@n08/4846506151/

The front fender warped (I stored it in the attic above the garage
while the frame was being repainted)....DOH!  I'm using the
opportunity to go with slightly wider P50 fenders.  I also need to re-
tape the bars and install on of those Nitto things to stop the saddle
bag from rubbing the rear brake cable.

With the additional bosses on the fork it is quicker to remove the
front rack...which is nice.  This is turning into one of my favorite
bicycles.

Angus