Hi All,
 For sale is a 60cm Quickbeam from the first or second batch of green
'beams. This was purchased direct from Rivendell by brother-in-law
when the green's were current.. He never used it as he thought he
would. Shortly after delivery he had a son, then another.... The bike
has sat in his garage most of it's life. If it has 50 miles of use
it's because 30 of them are the ones I put on it during my visits.
He's not a member here and asked me to sell it for him. I've got
enough bikes and a custom Riv on the way or I'd buy it myself. Anyway
if you've been looking for one, here it is.
Stock build except it has a new Kalloy Uno seat post instead of a
Nitto. No seat, no peadals.
The only blemish worth noting is a small scratch of paint about 1/4"
long at the front of the seat tube point which was there since new ( I
was there when he unpacked it). There's a mark or two from moving
around the garage but really nothing to cause any concern. The bike is
like new. $1300.00 plus actual shipping.
Ships from Ft. Laud. Fl., 33330
  I've sold and bought a few Riv's on the site here,.. you'll be
happy.
Please respond offlist. Thanks,
 - Frank