I finally made it up to RMNP yesterday.  Parked at the Fall River
Visitor Center, and pedaled through the Fall River Entrance (cheaper
entrance fee if on a bike).  I followed the Fall River Mixed Randonee
route as seen over at Alpine Bicycle Club (www.alpinebicycle.org).
The route follows the one-way, dirt Old Fall River Road up to the
Alpine Visitor's Center and loops back down and around on the Trail
Ridge Road.

Great ride with very light and courteous traffic on the dirt road up.
The descent down Trail Ridge is super nice on the new asphalt.  Great
clouds, a little light rain, and some bull elk!  The Bleriot with
fatties and fenders was the perfect choice for the day.  Here are some
pics...

http://tinyurl.com/29jnmq5

-JayB
Denver, CO