But we now seem to be blogically out of order.  Grant posted "10 or
11" but there is no 9.  I can guess how he got here, but choosing and
drawing head tube angle is not covered as of right now.  Seeing as
Grant devoted two separate steps to drawing the ground and the
hubcenters, I'm hoping the headtube angle omission is just a temporary
internet oversight.