Quoting Earl Grey <earlg...@gmail.com>:

No, no such luck. The widest Grand Bois for 700C are the Cypres at
about 31mm. I too am still waiting for wider tires from BQ/Grand Bois
for my 56cm Sam. Jan, bitte, bitte, bitte? For the smaller Sams you
can get fab Hetres or PariMotos, but us big folk are stuck with Mr. J.
Brown or a non TourGuard Pasela in 35 or 37.

Yes, exactly. There isn't a 700C tire that is comparable to a Pari Moto or a Grand Bois Hetre. I do not understand the rationale behind Riv's retreat from 650B in any size bike that I could ride (in riv sizing, I take a 60 cm).