My Bombadil has Paul Touring Cantilevers on it.  The brakes are great,
mechanically perfecto, except they ride tall on the posts.  The
consequence is that my Nitto Mini front rack doesn't fit without
hitting the cable hanger.  I checked out a spacer fix, but have
decided that I'm just going to run the Tektro CR750s that I have
laying around.  So, now you can have the Paul's.

1 caliper - Paul Touring Cantilever Silver
1 caliper - Paul Touring Cantilever Black (anodization getting kind of
brownish, I confess)
The brake pads are Avid Rim Wrangler metal with those pin things, so
you can slide in whomever's shoes.  The shoes in there are koolstop
black, nearly new.
I have a set of new koolstop one piece pads too, like the ones you get
with the Paul brakes when you buy them new
Finally, I'll include a Paul front Brake Booster in black.  I tried to
remedy front brake chatter on my cross bike with that before I learned
what front brake chatter really is.
The carriers are generic triangular aluminum, with the name Curve on
them.

All of the above, $110 shipped anywhere in Con US.  Every penny will
go directly to my "650B 58cm A.H.Hilsen fund".  I run these brakes one
silver arm and one black.  It looks kind of harlequin, which I think
is cool.  You might not agree.  There are pictures of them on the bike
in my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758...@n04/4474034900/in/set-72157623611013487/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758...@n04/4474032576/in/photostream/

Contact off-list please if you want them.