Daniel:

As David mentioned, the SoCal group (what are we calling ourselves
this month?) has semi-organized rides (sometimes we make it up as we
go along) on a schedule similar to the RR.  All that's required is an
appreciation of Rivendells and a tolerance for their owners.  Bonus
points if you like wool and canvas.  If you found this group, you're
on the right track.

dougP