Hey Patrick ...... I'm laughing !   Sometimes the context, depth and
spirit of what we write gets lost in this very limited form of
communication we call the written word.   Well ..... probably most of
the time it does !

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I may ... but I can't control
that. Sometimes the unconscious things we ALL do need to be brought to
light.  One of those things is worry about keeping up with the great
unknown..... like speed . Fast is never fast enough! A race that we
lose every single time. We humans think we're so smart, but we're
really rather stupid. The mind gets lauded for it's great
discoveries .... yet we are all tortured by it every day with our
impatience ....... and there nothing we can do to stop it, despite our
best efforts.   I guess that is kind of heavy! ..... but it doesn't
need to be ..... it can be liberating ..... seeing the craziness for
what it is. We may experience it ... but we don't have to BE it!

I learned all this while riding my Albatross bars :)