I have too many brakes now...

Pair of Silver Long reach brakes - used for about 1 week before going
for the Pauls.  I've gotten too used to discs on the Big Dummy so I
wanted a little more brake.  These brakes are like new - the cool stop
pads probably have less than 50 miles on them.  I'm thinking $55 would
be fair considering how new these are.  If that seems to steep, make
me an offer.

1 Paul Racer Centerpull brake.   This is the center-mount long reach
brake that would be nice on your Hilsen, Ram or other beauty.  The
brake is unused - brand new.  Please don't ask me how I ended up with
it, but I also purchased two of the brakes from Marty (on the list)
and love them.  This one is NOT high-polish.  For a recessed nut.
These go for $133 new.  Anyone want it for $100 shipped?

Thanks,
Adam