Hey Tim-

Debbie and I rode the Trail Trek a couple of years ago. I rode my Atlantis with 26 x 1.75" tires that are about 38 mm wide. Deb rode her Heron with the same tires. The hills are very mellow because they used to be railroad grades. I never got into my triple the entire ride. We had a grand time.

I bet your Roadeo with 35 mm tires would be ok.

Have fun,
Doug Way
Boulder, CO