From: David Sprunger <sprun...@gmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] finally cleaned and photographed my Rivendell
To: "RBW Owners Bunch" <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 6:37 PM

Rivendellers,

For two years, I've promised to scrub the beausage off my bike and
take some updated pictures.  I have finally done so, and the pictures
are here:
http://www.cord.edu/faculty/sprunger/bikes/riv1334/

After washing away the crust, I rubbed everything down with Pledge
wipes (actually the Target equivalent) as recommended by Joe Bell, and
the paint glistens.

Thanks for your patience,
David Sprunger
Fargo, ND