"Quirky city bike" just shows the versatility of what can be done with
a Rivendell.  And all these years we heard about "country bike".  At
least the guy zeroed in on the lugs & got into the details.  Just
caught the cool pedals in the last photo.  Color doesn't really go
with the orange but maybe that's part of the "quirky city" thing?

Congrats on getting photo'd.

dougP