In the
Bstone days we devoted catalogue pages to it, and offered Q/R
TRAINING
DEVICES to dealers (they were custom made, and I brazed in a few
dozen
dropouts myself).

I used that bridgestone training device hundreds of times in my past
life working at the bike shop, both as the QR training tool it was
invented for, and as a demo stand for the hub overhaul class that I
used to taech at the shop.